Hello, welcome! I’m Ani Richardson, an advocate of self-care, self-love and spiritual growth.
I am passionate about helping women who turn to food for comfort or support during stressful and overwhelming times, or to help deal with their emotions. That was me for many years and I know the pain of wanting to stop but not quite knowing how.
In my work I want to share everything I have learned and studied and provide you with safe, confidential support as you journey toward your own understanding and healing. A big part of the journey is learning to love your precious self, something that I am passionate about teaching. I have always been a ‘spiritual seeker’ but never gave much attention to my precious human body.
My passion for holistic health (health of the whole person; body, mind, emotions and spirit) and wellness began in my late teens and has been growing ever since. As well as the qualifications listed below I also have experience gained through work-shop attendance and continual, extensive, reading (around various areas such as Western and Buddhist psychology, spirituality and health).
Ani Richardson BSc (Hons), MSc, RNutr
* Meditation Teacher, Diploma Practitioner Level 3 (2012) Level 3 NCFEvalidated Certification. BSYA (Med.Teach)
* Master Practitioner Eating Disorders and Obesity (2010) from the National Centre for Eating Disorders.
* Graduate Certificate in Psychosynthesis Foundations (2010) from the Psychosynthesis and Education Trust (PET, part of the University of East London). Psychosynthesis is a form of counselling which includes a transpersonal, or spiritual, element.
*Diploma in Freelance Journalism and Writing articles from Writers International (2003)
* MSc in Nutritional Medicine from the University of Surrey. (2002)
* First class honours BSc from the University of Reading. (2000)
* Registered member of the Nutrition Society UK.
* Registered Nutritionist (RNutr) – Listed on the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists (UKVRN)
Nutrition has been my career, and my passion, for over 10 years. I have written numerous articles for print, websites, and corporations. My writing has been in books and magazines. In my one-to-one consultation work I deal with people in a very holistic way, I take a body, mind, emotion and spirit into account. My heart is large and I deal with people in a kind, considerate, compassionate and loving manner. My wish is that you always feel safe and secure.
Please note I am based in the UK (but can work via skype with women worldwide)
It is my belief that we are all faces, whole pieces, of the Divine and we all deserve Lovingkindndess. It is my greatest gift to be loving toward others and my greatest need to continually allow self-love, this business is my gift to myself and to you. Namaste! Namaste is one of my favourite words. It translates as:
“I honour the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honour the place in you of love, of truth, of peace and of light, and when you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us”
Join me on Facebook, I’d love to hear from you!